Monday, February 8, 2010

CIO Panel Sessions at TCEA

I'm always blessed with the opportunity to network, share ideas and have discussions with my colleagues from across the country at BLE CIO panel sessions. We work to provide insight, assistance and reviews to various educational technology / instructional vendors; but we also spend time bouncing ideas off of one another and learning from some of the best.

I am looking forward to having conversations with those districts that have effectively implemented 1:1 for students/teachers, have a thriving Learning Management System and are using data to improve student learning.

I wish I had the opportunity to spend some additional time in Austin to not only enjoy the sights and the city - because it seems fantastic - but to also attend TCEA. I've heard many wonderful things about this conference and am interested in seeing some things we could use in KY. Maybe next year...

JDS | CIO

No comments: