Monday, April 26, 2010

New Challenges

I have made one of the most difficult decisions of my short lifetime and accepted a new job in a new location. I will be leaving the Marshall County School District as CIO in June, a district that has been my home, my family, my friend and my life for the past 30 years. I am thankful for the many relationships I have developed over that time and look forward to reading and watching how the faculty, staff and students of MCPS shine bright.

My new home will be Naperville, IL - specifically the Naperville 203 school district. I will begin July 1 as the Director of Instructional Technology working with a top notch administration, technology staff, school district and community. I am excited for this new chapter in my professional career. Naperville 203 is a highly respected school district in this country and I am honored to begin working within its walls.

Watch this blog over the next few weeks / months as I tell of my transition from CIO in Marshall County to my new adventures in Naperville.

JDS | CIO (guess I will have to change this, huh?)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: