Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yoono

I came across this application via someone I follow on Twitter and I must say it is the best app I have come across for managing multiple social networking feeds, etc. in one location.

I have used Tweet Deck, People Browsr and other online applications that seemed clunky. (I stopped using Tweet Deck at the office because it occasionally would freeze, lock up or stop displaying images.) I had settled on using Twhirl as my Twitter app - but then along came Yoono.

Yoono allows you to update Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, FriendFeed, AIM, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger and Windows Live Messenger all from a single interface / login. I am currently using it to manage Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Google Talk - as those are the applications I use daily. I use Yoono as an add-on to Firefox, but you can also add it on to IE or as a stand alone application.

For those of you who are looking for that single app to manage multiple social networking sites, I strongly suggest you give Yoono a try. I believe you will be impressed.

Yoono's Website: http://www.yoono.com/
FireFox Add-On: Here
Follow Yoono on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yoono

Here is a screenshot of Yoono in action on my work PC: Here

Enjoy!

JDS | CIO


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: