Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Year Anniversary - CIO Corner

sunset on the tracksImage by -Chad Johnson via Flickr

It has been 365 days since my first post here at CIO Corner. With the original intent in mind of providing information, tools, implementation stories and integration techniques for K-12 environments, I hope some of my posts have generated conversations and promoted integration, collaboration and communication on the topics.

Over the course of the past year I have blogged about applications, hardware, software, theory and shared resources. The iPhone, Laptops for Teachers, Content Filtering, specific reviews (Dell and HP netbooks), conferences I have attended and specific initiatives in our district.

My goal is to continue to share information, ideas and resources that will better enable you to effectively and efficiently implement and integrate technology in your school district, building and classroom.

If you have any suggestions for topics of discussion, please let me know. Here is to another year of sharing, growing and learning!

JDS | CIO
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: