Image via WikipediaHere are a few ed tech articles I came across this week:
- House OKs record $142 Billion for Education
- Web 2.0: What does the future hold for schools?
- Microsoft, Intel and Cisco say Global, 21st Century Assessments are Key to Student Success
- Why Facebook won't steal Twitter's Thunder
- Facebook and Twitter - No One is Dying
- Most popular Twitter clients...
- Web 2.0: New Tools, New Schools (ISTE)
- Textbooks? Textbooks? We don't need no stinkin textbooks (Dawson / ZDNet)
- e-Textbooks vs. Textbooks (Son / CIO Corner)
- Textbooks? Are they relevant? (McMillen / Techucation)
JDS | CIO