Monday, September 6, 2010

iPhone to PC

ITunes StoreImage via WikipediaSo I finally was ready to update my iPhone to the new OS and realized I had a situation. All of my iTunes music existed on a desktop that was in storage. I certainly didn't want to take the time / energy to locate that desktop, connect it and copy the music files over to an external HD and then finally to my new laptop.

I started doing some research on third party applications that exist. I came acros Pod to PC by Macroplant and was impressed with the simplicity of their application and its future use after resolving my current dilemma. I purchased the application for $19.95 and watched as within minutes all of the music, videos, podcasts, etc. that existed on my iPhone was transferred to my new laptop. All of my playlists, organized file names carried over.

Anyone looking for a quick easy way to move files from an iTouch, iPod, iPhone to a new device - I suggest you take a look at Pod to PC by Macroplant. You can download the application and run in demo mode, which will move 10 songs over, so you can see what the process looks like.

Visit: http://www.macroplant.com/podtopc/ for more information.

JDS
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: